Click to enlarge

Messaging Enabled

posted on 8/6/2018 19:22 - this thread is locked.This week's playlist - Puskas' Celluloid Getaway assemblage - filthymick

https://open.spotify.com/user/21m7hv6zjhobxn5fsro5lumka/playlist/05RiY7SddFumV0VQXQpkZm?si=NR1MmMJkTVexBR2zxtvVNg

Liner notes:

A close-season break from the frenetic rush of the season here, as I run through some of my favourite film scores.

Main rule for the playlist was no songs, only scored pieces (although there's one piece that isn't from a film at all, but everyone thinks it is). I also had to delete three pieces that Howie beat me to (Damn you, Howie!).

Perfect soundtrack for a run, a ride, the bath, or a bit of meditation, but there's some dark stuff too, because every piece is about a character facing the best or worst moment of their life.

*UMBRAGE NOTE: The centrepiece of this playlist would have been Peter Gabriel's stunning 'Of These, Hope' from The Last Temptation of Christ soundtrack, but it's the only piece that's not on Spotify. So by all means have a listen below... (Damn you, Spotify!).

- Later, later -

• sticky topic locked topic This week's playlist - Puskas' Celluloid Getaway assemblage - filthymick 8/6 19:22 (read 7040 times, 1 post in thread)