Click to enlarge

Posts: 111453

Messaging Enabled

posted on 22/10/2018 15:32Re: The peoples vote? - Gav

 To leave the biggest free trading area.. so a couple of halfwits in the Tory Party can do "great deals" with smaller economies.. is insane.

- Brexit is an argument where one side (52%) BELIEVES the earth is flat and the other side (48%) KNOWS it’s a sphere. -