posted on 23/11/2018 12:55I wasn't asking if it made me happy (it won't) - Gav
I was asking if that result was in lione with what you wanted from the outset
ie. virtually still in the EU with no say in things....and if therefore it isn't what you wanted why bother leaving at all?
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
ie. virtually still in the EU with no say in things....and if therefore it isn't what you wanted why bother leaving at all?
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Brexit - where next questions? - Nicolae 23/11 12:41 (read 9017 times, 5 posts in thread)
- E - Greenie Blue 23/11 13:15 (read 8627 times)
- and - Gav 23/11 12:45 (read 10657 times)
- either answer or don't - Nicolae 23/11 12:47 (read 8769 times)
- I wasn't asking if it made me happy (it won't) - Gav 23/11 12:55 (read 10307 times)
- either answer or don't - Nicolae 23/11 12:47 (read 8769 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


