posted on 26/5/2020 16:09Alistair Campbell excellent on BBC News 24 just now - Gav
ripped the Govt. to shreds
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Brexit extension deadline is 5 days away... - Gramsci. 26/5 15:58 (read 11941 times, 9 posts in thread)
- they were brought into manage Brexit - themonitor 27/5 13:35 (read 11588 times)
- I can't see any other outcome - arty_fufkin 26/5 17:22 (read 11965 times)
- ./ easy to hide any negative impact, especially if the economy is rising by then - Nicolae 26/5 17:45 (read 11856 times)
- Re: I can't see any other outcome - Gav 26/5 17:39 (read 15076 times)
- c.f. Endless Private Eye's passim nt - Snout 26/5 18:38 (read 12535 times)
- Re: p.s. a starter for ten - Snout 27/5 08:15 (read 12671 times)
- Suppliers of dodgy food? Employers who can bin H&S rules? - Nicolae 26/5 17:47 (read 11658 times)
- c.f. Endless Private Eye's passim nt - Snout 26/5 18:38 (read 12535 times)
- Alistair Campbell excellent on BBC News 24 just now - Gav 26/5 16:09 (read 14574 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


