posted on 26/5/2020 17:47Suppliers of dodgy food? Employers who can bin H&S rules? - Nicolae
Arf! Neither of those
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- Brexit extension deadline is 5 days away... - Gramsci. 26/5 15:58 (read 11941 times, 9 posts in thread)
- they were brought into manage Brexit - themonitor 27/5 13:35 (read 11584 times)
- I can't see any other outcome - arty_fufkin 26/5 17:22 (read 11958 times)
- ./ easy to hide any negative impact, especially if the economy is rising by then - Nicolae 26/5 17:45 (read 11849 times)
- Re: I can't see any other outcome - Gav 26/5 17:39 (read 15069 times)
- c.f. Endless Private Eye's passim nt - Snout 26/5 18:38 (read 12530 times)
- Re: p.s. a starter for ten - Snout 27/5 08:15 (read 12663 times)
- Suppliers of dodgy food? Employers who can bin H&S rules? - Nicolae 26/5 17:47 (read 11651 times)
- c.f. Endless Private Eye's passim nt - Snout 26/5 18:38 (read 12530 times)
- Alistair Campbell excellent on BBC News 24 just now - Gav 26/5 16:09 (read 14568 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


