posted on 27/5/2020 08:15Re: p.s. a starter for ten - Snout
http://bylinetimes.com/2019/09/23/brexit-disaster-capitalism-are-boris-johnsons-hedge-fund-backers-driving-policy/
- D. Delightful. I. Irresistable. S. Supersexy. C. Can't be bad, no. O... Oh Dear. -
- D. Delightful. I. Irresistable. S. Supersexy. C. Can't be bad, no. O... Oh Dear. -
- Brexit extension deadline is 5 days away... - Gramsci. 26/5 15:58 (read 11941 times, 9 posts in thread)
- they were brought into manage Brexit - themonitor 27/5 13:35 (read 11589 times)
- I can't see any other outcome - arty_fufkin 26/5 17:22 (read 11969 times)
- ./ easy to hide any negative impact, especially if the economy is rising by then - Nicolae 26/5 17:45 (read 11860 times)
- Re: I can't see any other outcome - Gav 26/5 17:39 (read 15080 times)
- c.f. Endless Private Eye's passim nt - Snout 26/5 18:38 (read 12540 times)
- Re: p.s. a starter for ten - Snout 27/5 08:15 (read 12673 times)
- Suppliers of dodgy food? Employers who can bin H&S rules? - Nicolae 26/5 17:47 (read 11659 times)
- c.f. Endless Private Eye's passim nt - Snout 26/5 18:38 (read 12540 times)
- Alistair Campbell excellent on BBC News 24 just now - Gav 26/5 16:09 (read 14577 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


