Click to enlarge

Posts: 6956

Messaging Enabled

posted on 20/5/2020 09:12you've missed - Gramsci.

Forward Momentum*

Momentum Internationalists


... and probably others.

They're called factions.  

It happens in all political movements and parties.

It's a bit like Bruges Group, 1922 Committee, Tory Reform Group, Conservative Mainstream, Bright Blue, Conservative Way Forward, Cornerstone Group, Selsdon Group...

(* the largest Momentum faction)

- -