posted on 1/11/2020 07:42Re: We were warned - Gav
Lockdown starts Thursday - If it lifts on schedule, businesses will have 8 working days to implement and train new software, systems and permits to handle whatever post-Brexit trading arrangements the govt agrees - Govt cannot currently describe those arrangements
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- We were warned - Gramsci. 31/10 13:35 (read 6318 times, 5 posts in thread)
- Re: We were warned - biggish 28/3 10:42 (read 4632 times)
- Re: We were warned - Gav 1/11 07:42 (read 6920 times)
- Re: We were warned - RandyGoldy 7/2 05:26 (read 4476 times)
- Yes indeed. - arty_fufkin 31/10 19:54 (read 5590 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


