posted on 20/11/2020 12:15Sir Bernard Jenskins said, well she's diminutive, woman, not from a privileged backround and not oxbridge educated - eaststandman
YCNMIU
- Tundumcaseum! -
- Tundumcaseum! -
- When Johnson lets Priti Patel off today - Gav 20/11 11:28 (read 16913 times, 9 posts in thread)
- On this week of all weeks - Nicolae 20/11 12:38 (read 13725 times)
- I think ROR is at a clients without internet access - eaststandman 20/11 11:49 (read 13856 times)
- He's not a tory - Gramsci. 20/11 11:55 (read 13944 times)
- Ms Patel said: 'I am sorry that my behaviour in the past has upset people. - eaststandman 20/11 12:05 (read 14016 times)
- Sir Bernard Jenskins said, well she's diminutive, woman, not from a privileged backround and not oxbridge educated - eaststandman 20/11 12:15 (read 12985 times)
- Ms Patel said: 'I am sorry that my behaviour in the past has upset people. - eaststandman 20/11 12:05 (read 14016 times)
- He's not a tory - Gramsci. 20/11 11:55 (read 13944 times)
- I understand that it will be categorised as - Gramsci. 20/11 11:42 (read 13934 times)
- So.....Govt. policy seems to suggest...... - Gav 20/11 11:48 (read 16064 times)
- Gaslighting is Their Way - Gramsci. 20/11 11:51 (read 12478 times)
- So.....Govt. policy seems to suggest...... - Gav 20/11 11:48 (read 16064 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


