Click to enlarge

Messaging Enabled

posted on 5/3/2018 15:26 - this thread is locked.This week's playlist - The Alfons 'Hit Me WIth Your Morris Stick' selection - NEXT UP is buda - filthymick

Liner notes:

More strings, accordians and tubas than seems sensible or wise. More fiddles than Hudds Bill at a boy scout jamboree. More languages than you can shake a stick (or bells) at. More changes of direction than Merlin in a crowded midfield. Definitely no Seals.

Wherever I could, I chose short songs... so if the current tune isn't right up your alley, just wait it out - another one will be along in a minute.

This is a journey into sound. It is a journey on the backroads, not the motorway, and long ago I threw the map out the window and turned off the satnav. Where the **** are we...?

https://open.spotify.com/user/k4ckqeqx7dwficgw3jtckdrsl/playlist/7Iw4XKZNOaSRQDJwz4MfH0?si=ASvEDZBLTqu-YKFF1IyrhQ

- Later, later -

• sticky topic locked topic This week's playlist - The Alfons 'Hit Me WIth Your Morris Stick' selection - NEXT UP is buda - filthymick 5/3 15:26 (read 7441 times, 1 post in thread)