posted on 21/10/2021 12:18Re: History will surely not look kindly upon him… - Gav
The British Medical Association has said it is "categorically" now time to activate plan B, adding that it is wilfully negligent" of ministers to refuse to take immediate action to save lives and prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Govt. Covid strategy - Gav 21/10 10:08 (read 18217 times, 12 posts in thread)
- he'll still walk the next election - themonitor 21/10 10:59 (read 14427 times)
- Re: he'll still walk the next election - blue_job 21/10 14:22 (read 14874 times)
- Re: teaching people to have an open but critical mind is the key - Snout 1/11 16:59 (read 15641 times)
- Re: he'll still walk the next election - blue_job 21/10 14:22 (read 14874 times)
- 40,000 deaths per year is "mercifully low" according the the *Health* Secretary - Gramsci. 21/10 10:48 (read 15246 times)
- Re: 40,000 deaths per year is "mercifully low" according the the *Health* Secretary - AnthonyMorgan 8/12 09:45 (read 14957 times)
- And that’s it, they are conditioning us to accept that ‘x’ number of preventable deaths is actually reasonable… - philh 21/10 11:04 (read 15099 times)
- it's being done in the name of 'small government' - Gramsci. 21/10 11:10 (read 15100 times)
- Javid looked seriously out of his depth last night - Gav 21/10 11:50 (read 18757 times)
- it's being done in the name of 'small government' - Gramsci. 21/10 11:10 (read 15100 times)
- History will surely not look kindly upon him… - philh 21/10 10:41 (read 14848 times)
- Re: History will surely not look kindly upon him… - Gav 21/10 12:18 (read 18146 times)
- Jacinda Ardern reportedly phoned the families of all 28 people in NZ who died of Covid. - Gramsci. 21/10 14:32 (read 14125 times)
- Re: History will surely not look kindly upon him… - Gav 21/10 12:18 (read 18146 times)
- he'll still walk the next election - themonitor 21/10 10:59 (read 14427 times)


