posted on 24/6/2023 10:13Rishi Sunak prepares to block pay rises for public sector workers - Gav
Remember when they pretended their hands were tied on nurses pay because of this same independent pay review body they're preparing to completely ignore?
Not to mention the fact there's minimal evidence a modest public sector pay increase would stoke inflation. Or that public sector wages have fallen between 4 and 13% since 2010. I also note they didn't block the recent £2k pay rise for MPs in April of this year
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
Not to mention the fact there's minimal evidence a modest public sector pay increase would stoke inflation. Or that public sector wages have fallen between 4 and 13% since 2010. I also note they didn't block the recent £2k pay rise for MPs in April of this year
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Rishi Sunak prepares to block pay rises for public sector workers - Gav 24/6 10:13 (read 6173 times, 3 posts in thread)
- As ever, Class War from the Tories nt - Snout 7/7 08:10 (read 4896 times)
- Re: Rishi Sunak prepares to block pay rises for public sector workers - AbbeyHeyLaner 25/6 10:48 (read 4546 times)


