posted on 20/5/2020 12:40he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19627 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15324 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15611 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15730 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16049 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16367 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16263 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16557 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15950 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16286 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15658 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15358 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15658 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16286 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15950 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16557 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16263 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19061 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15730 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15611 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15324 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


