posted on 20/5/2020 13:56COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19619 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15597 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15715 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16037 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16354 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16247 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16544 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15935 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16275 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15653 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15351 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15653 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16275 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15935 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16544 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16247 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19055 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15715 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15597 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


