posted on 20/5/2020 18:37Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19619 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15599 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15717 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16042 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16360 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16253 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16548 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15943 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16279 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15655 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15353 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15655 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16279 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15943 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16548 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16253 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19056 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15717 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15599 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


