posted on 20/5/2020 20:4029% - Robin Ho
at the last General Election.
- “We see things they’ll never see” -
- “We see things they’ll never see” -
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19622 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15315 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15600 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15718 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16043 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16361 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16256 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16551 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15946 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16282 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15656 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15354 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15656 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16282 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15946 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16551 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16256 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19056 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15718 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15600 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15315 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

