posted on 21/5/2020 07:27Be that as it may - arty_fufkin
I wouldn't bet against a second term for Johnson. Even if an election was called next week.
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19619 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15598 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15717 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16040 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16359 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16252 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16546 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15942 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16278 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15655 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15353 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15655 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16278 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15942 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16546 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16252 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19055 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15717 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15598 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

