- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19619 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15597 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15715 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16035 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16354 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16246 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16542 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15935 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16274 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15650 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15348 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15650 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16274 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15935 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16542 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16246 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19052 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15715 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15597 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

