posted on 27/5/2020 11:42Re: "Secrecy, incompetence, dishonesty and detachment from reality - Gav
Downing Street has blocked further questions about Dominic Cummings apparent breaches of lockdown rules, insisting he has given a “full and detailed account”.
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- "Secrecy, incompetence, dishonesty and detachment from reality - Snout 27/5 10:59 (read 7917 times, 6 posts in thread)
- Sounds about right - Gramsci. 27/5 12:10 (read 7238 times)
- Dr Phil Hammond - Gramsci. 27/5 12:30 (read 7261 times)
- Re: Dr Phil Hammond - Gav 27/5 12:34 (read 9196 times)
- Dr Phil Hammond - Gramsci. 27/5 12:30 (read 7261 times)
- Re: "Secrecy, incompetence, dishonesty and detachment from reality - Gav 27/5 11:42 (read 8901 times)
- Re: "Secrecy, incompetence, dishonesty and detachment from reality - hack 28/5 11:52 (read 6859 times)
- Sounds about right - Gramsci. 27/5 12:10 (read 7238 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


