posted on 27/5/2020 12:34Re: Dr Phil Hammond - Gav
twitter.com/i/status/1265289114955505665
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- "Secrecy, incompetence, dishonesty and detachment from reality - Snout 27/5 10:59 (read 7917 times, 6 posts in thread)
- Sounds about right - Gramsci. 27/5 12:10 (read 7236 times)
- Dr Phil Hammond - Gramsci. 27/5 12:30 (read 7258 times)
- Re: Dr Phil Hammond - Gav 27/5 12:34 (read 9194 times)
- Dr Phil Hammond - Gramsci. 27/5 12:30 (read 7258 times)
- Re: "Secrecy, incompetence, dishonesty and detachment from reality - Gav 27/5 11:42 (read 8898 times)
- Re: "Secrecy, incompetence, dishonesty and detachment from reality - hack 28/5 11:52 (read 6856 times)
- Sounds about right - Gramsci. 27/5 12:10 (read 7236 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


