posted on 30/4/2021 13:25The Good Law Project took the Govt. to court in order to get them to release PPE contract info... - Gav
this:
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- P14 Medical, run by a Tory councillor and donor, was awarded £276m in PPE contracts.
- Meller Designs, run by David Meller a large Tory donor and trustee of the rightwing lobby group Policy Exchange, was given more than £160m in PPE contracts.
- Luxe Lifestyle was awarded a £26m contract despite appearing to be insolvent and without any employees.
- And Clandeboye Agencies whose registered trade on Companies House is “wholesale of sugar, chocolate and sugar confectionery” was awarded £108m in PPE contracts. We should say that the Government says Clandeboye was not in the VIP lane – but its own internal documents tell a different story.
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- The Good Law Project took the Govt. to court in order to get them to release PPE contract info... - Gav 30/4 13:25 (read 8792 times, 4 posts in thread)
- Re: The Good Law Project took the Govt. to court in order to get them to release PPE contract info... - arty_fufkin 1/5 04:08 (read 6784 times)
- well, the trains are running on time nt - Snout 1/5 22:41 (read 6962 times)
- Err, no.......they aren't ! nt - Gav 8/5 19:46 (read 8064 times)
- well, the trains are running on time nt - Snout 1/5 22:41 (read 6962 times)
- Re: The Good Law Project took the Govt. to court in order to get them to release PPE contract info... - arty_fufkin 1/5 04:08 (read 6784 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


