posted on 25/2/2022 21:45Don't waste your time - Gav
ejohn is so far down his rabbit hole he won't hear you
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Breaking News...Wall Street Journal - ejohn1 25/2 20:04 (read 9374 times, 7 posts in thread)
- One for the politics board, LOON? - AbbeyHeyLaner 25/2 22:01 (read 9287 times)
- Looks at fact checker…. - nomad 25/2 21:30 (read 9654 times)
- That’s surprising … - Mizkey 25/2 21:46 (read 9972 times)
- Breaking news eh - nomad 26/2 00:31 (read 9674 times)
- Don't waste your time - Gav 25/2 21:45 (read 11396 times)
- That’s surprising … - Mizkey 25/2 21:46 (read 9972 times)
- Some kebab that, mate. N/t. - allezbleu 25/2 21:07 (read 9323 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


