posted on 27/2/2022 20:08'After listening to Galloway..' - Gav
nuff said, bugger off
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Ukraine - ejohn1 27/2 20:01 (read 13944 times, 13 posts in thread)
- After listening to William Joyce on Germany Calling - Tick Tock 27/2 20:39 (read 14407 times)
- Is Putin a member of an 'elite' ? LOON, can we have a rightwingLOONboard, please? - AbbeyHeyLaner 27/2 20:33 (read 14240 times)
- Re: Ukraine - RusholmeRuffian 27/2 20:14 (read 14633 times)
- You don’t poke a bear - Nicolae 27/2 20:12 (read 15022 times)
- Re: You don’t poke a bear - ejohn1 27/2 20:16 (read 14505 times)
- I agree with Eej…Brexit really stuck it to THE ELITES - Mizkey 27/2 20:25 (read 15235 times)
- Showed them libtards what was what. nt - Chorlton Bleu 27/2 20:28 (read 14544 times)
- I agree with Eej…Brexit really stuck it to THE ELITES - Mizkey 27/2 20:25 (read 15235 times)
- Re: You don’t poke a bear - ejohn1 27/2 20:16 (read 14505 times)
- 'After listening to Galloway..' - Gav 27/2 20:08 (read 17941 times)
- Re: 'After listening to Galloway..' - ejohn1 27/2 20:13 (read 14205 times)
- Jewish? Zelensky not you. nt - Chorlton Bleu 27/2 20:02 (read 13998 times)
- Re: Jewish? Zelensky not you. nt - ejohn1 27/2 20:04 (read 13705 times)
- Re: Jewish? Zelensky not you. nt - Mizkey 27/2 20:07 (read 13928 times)
- Re: Jewish? Zelensky not you. nt - ejohn1 27/2 20:04 (read 13705 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


