posted on 27/2/2022 21:28Well he hasn't been impeached twice... - Gav
...nor did he advise people to drink bleach, or draw on a weather map, or dye his face orange or wear nappies
So, considering what went before he's not doing badly imo
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
So, considering what went before he's not doing badly imo
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Then of course Hunter Biden's laptop - ejohn1 27/2 20:43 (read 5328 times, 3 posts in thread)
- Well he hasn't been impeached twice... - Gav 27/2 21:28 (read 6073 times)
- LOON. ejohn1, not LOON, obv,. - AbbeyHeyLaner 27/2 20:48 (read 4751 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


