posted on 3/3/2022 10:05Re: No wonder - from the too little too late government... - Gav
Johnson has given Russia's second biggest bank, VTB Bank, a 30-day reprieve from UK sanctions.
A top official at the bank, Barin Yucemen, has given the Conservative Party more than £44,000 since 2018.
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
A top official at the bank, Barin Yucemen, has given the Conservative Party more than £44,000 since 2018.
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Grabbed from Twitter...Russian linked donations to MPs - Gav 2/3 16:58 (read 17969 times, 4 posts in thread)
- and... just released - Gramsci. 2/3 18:14 (read 15333 times)
- No wonder - from the too little too late government... - Gramsci. 2/3 19:26 (read 15206 times)
- Re: No wonder - from the too little too late government... - Gav 3/3 10:05 (read 16355 times)
- No wonder - from the too little too late government... - Gramsci. 2/3 19:26 (read 15206 times)
- and... just released - Gramsci. 2/3 18:14 (read 15333 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


