posted on 6/3/2022 13:30ycnmiu - Gav
The prime minister has confirmed there is nothing suspicious whatsoever about him ignoring advice from MI5 and MI6 to award a peerage to the son of a former KGB officer who gave him lots of money
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- When that clown Johnson says we are world leading in sanctioning oligarchs... - Gav 4/3 17:21 (read 18388 times, 4 posts in thread)
- Even now - Gramsci. 7/3 18:28 (read 15911 times)
- ycnmiu - Gav 6/3 13:30 (read 17107 times)
- this is appalling.. - Gav 6/3 16:15 (read 16770 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


