posted on 16/6/2022 07:03Re: Chancellor "Rishi" lost the country £11bn you say? It's worse than that - Gav
"Hell is empty And all the devils are here...” The Tempest, Act I, scene II
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Chancellor "Rishi" lost the country £11bn you say? It's worse than that - Gramsci. 10/6 11:26 (read 5551 times, 3 posts in thread)
- Re: Chancellor "Rishi" lost the country £11bn you say? It's worse than that - Gav 16/6 07:03 (read 6278 times)
- Lest we forget how he made his fortune - Gramsci. 10/6 11:34 (read 5082 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


