Click to enlarge

posted on 3/6/2019 04:59 - this thread is locked.Climbing Kilimanjaro for a GBSB - ReddingBlue

I'm probably nuts but I’m going to attempt to climb Mt Kilimanjaro at the end of June. In conjunction with this craziness, I have decided to raise funds for the ALS Association, as a very good friend, Steve ‘Jepo’ Jepson, was struck down by this awful disease and lost his battle on 1st December 2017, at the age of only 50. Jepo was not only one of the nicest blokes you’ll ever meet but also a massive Blue (as is his whole family). He’d lived here in Connecticut for a number of years but was originally from Bramhall.  

I’ve signed up for the One Dollar Difference for the ALS community in the hope that one day we will live in a world without ALS. The ALS Association is helping people all over living with this disease and pushing closer towards a treatment and cure. Please lend your support by becoming one of my sponsors as whatever you can give will make a profound difference. Our fundraising efforts will help to keep cutting edge research projects funded and ensure that people living with ALS are getting the proper care and support. I have witnessed this first hand in Jepo’s case.

Join the movement to cure ALS, put your dollar/pound where it counts and help me reach my goal in the fight against ALS by visiting my personal fundraising webpage where you can make a secure credit card donation by clicking either of the links below. Your gift to this worthy cause is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Thanks for your help and support of the ALS Association and its programs. 

Kindly also pass this page/address along to anyone else who may be interested in supporting this effort.

Thank you so much for your support.
Michael Warren 

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://webct.alsa.org/site/TR?px=8164676&pg=personal&fr_id=13896&et=I4JLCPgYn4-ToMjDG0ry2g&s_tafId=385272

• sticky topic locked topic Climbing Kilimanjaro for a GBSB - ReddingBlue 3/6 04:59 (read 6658 times, 1 post in thread)