Posts: 2577
posted on 16/3/2022 18:57Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1
So your position is that all the black candidates that are running under Trumps endorcement or employed by trump regarding prior education polices are either ****ing stupid or are on the make?
Is that what you think about these black people? All of them?
Please explain?
Is that what you think about these black people? All of them?
Please explain?
- Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 17:25 (read 25907 times, 16 posts in thread)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25191 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25818 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25489 times)
- I wouldn’t… - Mizkey 16/3 18:53 (read 26425 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25489 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25818 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Gav 16/3 17:43 (read 29480 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25777 times)
- So you are a fascist.... - Gav 16/3 19:53 (read 29964 times)
- Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - Mizkey 16/3 18:33 (read 16222 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15202 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28783 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27681 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28276 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27399 times)
- It’s my opinion of Candace Owens - Mizkey 16/3 19:24 (read 27966 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27399 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28276 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27681 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28783 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15202 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25777 times)
- Hmmm. Do you think Putin and his generals - filthymick 16/3 17:42 (read 29186 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25191 times)
