posted on 20/5/2020 13:35Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19625 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15318 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15605 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15727 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16046 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16367 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16263 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16555 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15950 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16284 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15657 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15356 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15657 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16284 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15950 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16555 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16263 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19060 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15727 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15605 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15318 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


