posted on 20/5/2020 13:35Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19624 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15315 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15603 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15724 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16043 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16363 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16258 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16552 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15946 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16284 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15656 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15355 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15656 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16284 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15946 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16552 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16258 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19059 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15724 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15603 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15315 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


