posted on 20/5/2020 19:57You reckon? - Nicolae
Approval rating (for handling covid crisis) is down in the mid 30s now isn't it?
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19619 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15596 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15714 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16032 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16349 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16241 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16539 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15926 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16266 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15643 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15341 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15643 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16266 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15926 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16539 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16241 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19046 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15714 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15596 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15313 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


