posted on 31/3/2022 11:01whichever.... - Gav
......ejohn1 seems to have moved on from promoting Qanon and Trump's fascists
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- BBC statement................. - ejohn1 31/3 10:59 (read 15883 times, 18 posts in thread)
- I’m happy to take that at face value… - philh 31/3 11:41 (read 16370 times)
- Can confirm - filthymick 31/3 12:08 (read 18791 times)
- I hate Illinois nazis - filthymick 31/3 11:34 (read 19177 times)
- The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Nicolae 31/3 11:33 (read 17136 times)
- that's a lot less than the average british army battalion - eaststandman 31/3 11:10 (read 17142 times)
- Re: BBC statement................. - howiehok 31/3 11:00 (read 17084 times)
- Spilt on Hunter Biden's laptop? That's what THEY want you to believe. Read Blue_Icke's books, he's been saying this for years. nt - Chorlton Bleu 31/3 11:04 (read 16849 times)
- whichever.... - Gav 31/3 11:01 (read 21167 times)
- Re: whichever.... - ejohn1 31/3 11:03 (read 16416 times)
- a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:07 (read 21032 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:08 (read 20558 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:09 (read 20170 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:10 (read 20022 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - ejohn1 31/3 11:15 (read 15606 times)
- Nazis supporting a racist president... - Gav 31/3 11:25 (read 20020 times)
- You have to ask yourself a question.. Has anyone ever seen me and EJay in the same room? - Nicolae 31/3 11:31 (read 15827 times)
- Nazis supporting a racist president... - Gav 31/3 11:25 (read 20020 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - ejohn1 31/3 11:15 (read 15606 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:10 (read 20022 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:09 (read 20170 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:08 (read 20558 times)
- a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:07 (read 21032 times)
- Re: whichever.... - ejohn1 31/3 11:03 (read 16416 times)
- I’m happy to take that at face value… - philh 31/3 11:41 (read 16370 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


