posted on 31/3/2022 11:25Nazis supporting a racist president... - Gav
btw your posts do sound like Nic's post in format
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- BBC statement................. - ejohn1 31/3 10:59 (read 16010 times, 18 posts in thread)
- I’m happy to take that at face value… - philh 31/3 11:41 (read 16494 times)
- Can confirm - filthymick 31/3 12:08 (read 18955 times)
- I hate Illinois nazis - filthymick 31/3 11:34 (read 19331 times)
- The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Nicolae 31/3 11:33 (read 17287 times)
- that's a lot less than the average british army battalion - eaststandman 31/3 11:10 (read 17289 times)
- Re: BBC statement................. - howiehok 31/3 11:00 (read 17237 times)
- Spilt on Hunter Biden's laptop? That's what THEY want you to believe. Read Blue_Icke's books, he's been saying this for years. nt - Chorlton Bleu 31/3 11:04 (read 16999 times)
- whichever.... - Gav 31/3 11:01 (read 21335 times)
- Re: whichever.... - ejohn1 31/3 11:03 (read 16561 times)
- a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:07 (read 21202 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:08 (read 20715 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:09 (read 20318 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:10 (read 20176 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - ejohn1 31/3 11:15 (read 15719 times)
- Nazis supporting a racist president... - Gav 31/3 11:25 (read 20164 times)
- You have to ask yourself a question.. Has anyone ever seen me and EJay in the same room? - Nicolae 31/3 11:31 (read 15928 times)
- Nazis supporting a racist president... - Gav 31/3 11:25 (read 20164 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - ejohn1 31/3 11:15 (read 15719 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:10 (read 20176 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:09 (read 20318 times)
- Re: a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:08 (read 20715 times)
- a billboard in Phoenix.. - Gav 31/3 11:07 (read 21202 times)
- Re: whichever.... - ejohn1 31/3 11:03 (read 16561 times)
- I’m happy to take that at face value… - philh 31/3 11:41 (read 16494 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


