posted on 2/9/2021 17:20well thats patently ******** as the reason I set it up in the first place is because of the toxic lefty-liberals calling everyone who disagreed with them a c**t - BlueLoon
Now, as I'm politically agnostic, I have no dog in the race, but it is boring as **** and drove loads of people from the board. THAT is the only reason we have to have a politics board. Bluevibe does not take sides
- Red warrior all your powers will be lost! -
- Come on then ejohn1, lets go... - Gav 31/8 16:33 (read 22016 times, 16 posts in thread)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17423 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17767 times)
- what right wing ****e?? there isn't any! If you're talking about ejohn's ramblings then I leave them on the main forum for sheer entertainment value - BlueLoon 7/9 22:11 (read 17840 times)
- ./ - Gramsci. 4/9 11:19 (read 18149 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18293 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18232 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18287 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18338 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18347 times)
- Re: I disagree - Snout 12/9 22:33 (read 18967 times)
- Simply then - Gramsci. 8/9 16:48 (read 18282 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18347 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18338 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18287 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18232 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18293 times)
- Re: my ones I posted directly here - Snout 4/9 11:12 (read 18751 times)
- well thats patently ******** as the reason I set it up in the first place is because of the toxic lefty-liberals calling everyone who disagreed with them a **** - BlueLoon 2/9 17:20 (read 17936 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18481 times)
- It was a non payer, right wing ****ehouse that caused it - eaststandman 3/9 12:20 (read 17383 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18481 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17767 times)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17423 times)


