posted on 4/9/2021 11:19./ - Gramsci.
it has not been impartial
Nor have I called anyone a ****, nor do I recall that happening from "left-liberals".
I have had mental health slurs and ableist slurs thrown at me from righties though.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
Nor have I called anyone a ****, nor do I recall that happening from "left-liberals".
I have had mental health slurs and ableist slurs thrown at me from righties though.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
- Come on then ejohn1, lets go... - Gav 31/8 16:33 (read 21974 times, 16 posts in thread)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17373 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17723 times)
- what right wing ****e?? there isn't any! If you're talking about ejohn's ramblings then I leave them on the main forum for sheer entertainment value - BlueLoon 7/9 22:11 (read 17791 times)
- ./ - Gramsci. 4/9 11:19 (read 18101 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18252 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18189 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18236 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18288 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18306 times)
- Re: I disagree - Snout 12/9 22:33 (read 18924 times)
- Simply then - Gramsci. 8/9 16:48 (read 18229 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18306 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18288 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18236 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18189 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18252 times)
- Re: my ones I posted directly here - Snout 4/9 11:12 (read 18704 times)
- well thats patently ******** as the reason I set it up in the first place is because of the toxic lefty-liberals calling everyone who disagreed with them a **** - BlueLoon 2/9 17:20 (read 17886 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18442 times)
- It was a non payer, right wing ****ehouse that caused it - eaststandman 3/9 12:20 (read 17353 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18442 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17723 times)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17373 times)

