posted on 16/3/2022 17:43Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Gav
I think you are a confused individual...
First pro-Trump and GOP and Q...and presumably brexit
now anti-Brexit and GOP
As for that post, look at what Dick Cheney did to get W into Iraq so he and hismates could clean up with large contracts and other people's deaths
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
First pro-Trump and GOP and Q...and presumably brexit
now anti-Brexit and GOP
As for that post, look at what Dick Cheney did to get W into Iraq so he and hismates could clean up with large contracts and other people's deaths
- I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set And I think I need a Learjet -
- Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 17:25 (read 25831 times, 16 posts in thread)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25118 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25753 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25420 times)
- I wouldn’t… - Mizkey 16/3 18:53 (read 26360 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25420 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25753 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Gav 16/3 17:43 (read 29393 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25691 times)
- So you are a fascist.... - Gav 16/3 19:53 (read 29865 times)
- Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - Mizkey 16/3 18:33 (read 16133 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15103 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28683 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27589 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28187 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27318 times)
- It’s my opinion of Candace Owens - Mizkey 16/3 19:24 (read 27897 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27318 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28187 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27589 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28683 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15103 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25691 times)
- Hmmm. Do you think Putin and his generals - filthymick 16/3 17:42 (read 29105 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25118 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


