posted on 16/3/2022 18:49I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey
A) ****ing stupid
B) Taking a far right stance she doesn't really believe in because she cynically knows there'll be a lot of money in it for her.
It's B, by the way
- Tallest Floodlights, Widest Pitch, Most Points Ever, Treble, Four in a Row etc… -
B) Taking a far right stance she doesn't really believe in because she cynically knows there'll be a lot of money in it for her.
It's B, by the way
- Tallest Floodlights, Widest Pitch, Most Points Ever, Treble, Four in a Row etc… -
- Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 17:25 (read 25826 times, 16 posts in thread)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25116 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25750 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25419 times)
- I wouldn’t… - Mizkey 16/3 18:53 (read 26359 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25419 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25750 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Gav 16/3 17:43 (read 29390 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25689 times)
- So you are a fascist.... - Gav 16/3 19:53 (read 29858 times)
- Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - Mizkey 16/3 18:33 (read 16129 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15100 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28681 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27589 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28184 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27317 times)
- It’s my opinion of Candace Owens - Mizkey 16/3 19:24 (read 27895 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27317 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28184 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27589 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28681 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15100 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25689 times)
- Hmmm. Do you think Putin and his generals - filthymick 16/3 17:42 (read 29103 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25116 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


