posted on 16/3/2022 19:02Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey
That black people can only stay in the USA as long have as they're a minority ?
- Tallest Floodlights, Widest Pitch, Most Points Ever, Treble, Four in a Row etc… -
- Tallest Floodlights, Widest Pitch, Most Points Ever, Treble, Four in a Row etc… -
- Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 17:25 (read 25861 times, 16 posts in thread)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25151 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25788 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25452 times)
- I wouldn’t… - Mizkey 16/3 18:53 (read 26384 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25452 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25788 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Gav 16/3 17:43 (read 29431 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25726 times)
- So you are a fascist.... - Gav 16/3 19:53 (read 29903 times)
- Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - Mizkey 16/3 18:33 (read 16171 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15145 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28721 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27625 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28227 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27352 times)
- It’s my opinion of Candace Owens - Mizkey 16/3 19:24 (read 27926 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27352 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28227 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27625 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28721 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15145 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25726 times)
- Hmmm. Do you think Putin and his generals - filthymick 16/3 17:42 (read 29133 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25151 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


