posted on 19/11/2020 12:14Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circ*mstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae
"Having to resort to 'legal defiitions' to excuse their (possible) behaviour or speech ....etc"
We both know where this whole 'thing' is going, we saw it with Kinnock in the 80s , we saw it with Blair in the 90s / 00s and we're seeing it again now with Starmer in the 20s. As Arty so very well put it yesterday "I'm worried we (Labour) will remain in a civil war"
Plus ca change
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30900 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24661 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25580 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26011 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25580 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26553 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26784 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26687 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27313 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26983 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27157 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27991 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27388 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28074 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27535 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28004 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27913 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28015 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27612 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27709 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27775 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27275 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27612 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28015 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27913 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28004 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27535 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28074 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27388 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27991 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27157 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26983 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27313 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27722 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26810 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26364 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25690 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25275 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25690 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26364 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26810 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26687 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24661 times)


