posted on 19/11/2020 12:27How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci.
* You know, the one which you've been crowing about (but clearly haven't read a word of).
The information is, I think, published on page 26 of it, or thereabouts, from memory. I have read it and assessed it as a whole.
That was an important aspect in the context of what is happening and reported in the news.
More immediately, I used it in an answer to EmCee in this thread because it was relevant.
Your contribution was then "which hard left, apologist publication did you lift that from?"
You are comedy GOLD.
ROR again.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
The information is, I think, published on page 26 of it, or thereabouts, from memory. I have read it and assessed it as a whole.
That was an important aspect in the context of what is happening and reported in the news.
More immediately, I used it in an answer to EmCee in this thread because it was relevant.
Your contribution was then "which hard left, apologist publication did you lift that from?"
You are comedy GOLD.
ROR again.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30819 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24581 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25495 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25920 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25495 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26462 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26700 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26604 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27238 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26880 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27056 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27874 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27279 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27963 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27421 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27901 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27807 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27913 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27497 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27605 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27667 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27170 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27497 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27913 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27807 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27901 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27421 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27963 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27279 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27874 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27056 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26880 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27238 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27611 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26716 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26269 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25608 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25194 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25608 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26269 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26716 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26604 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24581 times)

