posted on 19/11/2020 11:33I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae
live from his home office presumably, avec the Palestinian flag draped on his wall behind him. Presumably exercising his rights under Articles 10 and 11 of the European Convention of Human Rights
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30810 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24578 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25493 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25918 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25493 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26459 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26698 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26603 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27237 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26875 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27055 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27871 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27277 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27962 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27417 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27896 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27803 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27908 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27493 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27604 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27666 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27167 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27493 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27908 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27803 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27896 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27417 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27962 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27277 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27871 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27055 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26875 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27237 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27608 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26714 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26267 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25608 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25192 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25608 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26267 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26714 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26603 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24578 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


