posted on 8/9/2021 16:48Simply then - Gramsci.
[EDIT, and it actually wasn't the ejohn thread, it was this one http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/forum/blue-vibe/post/5170047/the-most-worrying-thing-about-trumps-legacy.html ]
looking at everyone's contribution to the thread, why was my post removed to the Politics board?
Are all the other commenters comedy characters, too?
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
looking at everyone's contribution to the thread, why was my post removed to the Politics board?
Are all the other commenters comedy characters, too?
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
- Come on then ejohn1, lets go... - Gav 31/8 16:33 (read 21980 times, 16 posts in thread)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17378 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17730 times)
- what right wing ****e?? there isn't any! If you're talking about ejohn's ramblings then I leave them on the main forum for sheer entertainment value - BlueLoon 7/9 22:11 (read 17800 times)
- ./ - Gramsci. 4/9 11:19 (read 18110 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18260 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18197 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18244 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18294 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18310 times)
- Re: I disagree - Snout 12/9 22:33 (read 18927 times)
- Simply then - Gramsci. 8/9 16:48 (read 18235 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18310 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18294 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18244 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18197 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18260 times)
- Re: my ones I posted directly here - Snout 4/9 11:12 (read 18711 times)
- well thats patently ******** as the reason I set it up in the first place is because of the toxic lefty-liberals calling everyone who disagreed with them a **** - BlueLoon 2/9 17:20 (read 17892 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18447 times)
- It was a non payer, right wing ****ehouse that caused it - eaststandman 3/9 12:20 (read 17359 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18447 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17730 times)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17378 times)

