posted on 16/3/2022 19:24It’s my opinion of Candace Owens - Mizkey
I haven't mentioned any other black people, it was you who suggested I was referring to every single black conservative (despite only mentioning one).
- Tallest Floodlights, Widest Pitch, Most Points Ever, Treble, Four in a Row etc… -
- Tallest Floodlights, Widest Pitch, Most Points Ever, Treble, Four in a Row etc… -
- Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 17:25 (read 25826 times, 16 posts in thread)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25115 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25749 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25419 times)
- I wouldn’t… - Mizkey 16/3 18:53 (read 26358 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25419 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25749 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Gav 16/3 17:43 (read 29387 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25689 times)
- So you are a fascist.... - Gav 16/3 19:53 (read 29857 times)
- Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - Mizkey 16/3 18:33 (read 16128 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15098 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28678 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27587 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28183 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27316 times)
- It’s my opinion of Candace Owens - Mizkey 16/3 19:24 (read 27894 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27316 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28183 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27587 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28678 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15098 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25689 times)
- Hmmm. Do you think Putin and his generals - filthymick 16/3 17:42 (read 29102 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25115 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


