posted on 19/11/2020 11:59Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae
It does seems strange (to an outsider) that, as their power is slipping away, the hard left are now calling for party unity, but didn't seem so keen on it when they were in control.
Having to resort to 'legal defiitions' to excuse their (possible) behaviour or speech doesn't smack much of unity either. Nor do comments like it's just "some made up anti semitism crap" or "You and I know full well it was ******", that appear to be completely dismissing the report's findings.
It does look (again to an outsider) that there is a (large?) section of Corbynistas that think there was, and is, no problems to address.
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30902 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24665 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25582 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26013 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25582 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26556 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26787 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26690 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27315 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26983 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27158 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27992 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27389 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28076 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27535 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28008 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27917 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28019 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27614 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27711 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27776 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27278 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27614 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28019 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27917 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28008 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27535 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28076 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27389 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27992 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27158 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26983 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27315 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27725 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26814 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26367 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25692 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25278 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25692 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26367 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26814 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26690 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24665 times)


