posted on 19/11/2020 11:59Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae
It does seems strange (to an outsider) that, as their power is slipping away, the hard left are now calling for party unity, but didn't seem so keen on it when they were in control.
Having to resort to 'legal defiitions' to excuse their (possible) behaviour or speech doesn't smack much of unity either. Nor do comments like it's just "some made up anti semitism crap" or "You and I know full well it was ******", that appear to be completely dismissing the report's findings.
It does look (again to an outsider) that there is a (large?) section of Corbynistas that think there was, and is, no problems to address.
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30696 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24490 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25402 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25824 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25402 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26377 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26607 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26500 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27120 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26777 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26937 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27743 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27173 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27846 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27309 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27777 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27678 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27760 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27380 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27487 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27545 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27082 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27380 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27760 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27678 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27777 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27309 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27846 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27173 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27743 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26937 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26777 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27120 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27502 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26614 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26164 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25510 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25095 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25510 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26164 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26614 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26500 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24490 times)


