posted on 19/11/2020 12:14Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circ*mstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae
"Having to resort to 'legal defiitions' to excuse their (possible) behaviour or speech ....etc"
We both know where this whole 'thing' is going, we saw it with Kinnock in the 80s , we saw it with Blair in the 90s / 00s and we're seeing it again now with Starmer in the 20s. As Arty so very well put it yesterday "I'm worried we (Labour) will remain in a civil war"
Plus ca change
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30696 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24491 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25403 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25824 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25403 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26378 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26609 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26501 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27121 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26777 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26938 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27745 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27174 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27847 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27310 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27779 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27679 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27766 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27380 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27489 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27547 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27082 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27380 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27766 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27679 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27779 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27310 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27847 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27174 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27745 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26938 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26777 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27121 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27503 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26614 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26168 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25511 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25097 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25511 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26168 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26614 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26501 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24491 times)


