posted on 19/11/2020 12:27How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci.
* You know, the one which you've been crowing about (but clearly haven't read a word of).
The information is, I think, published on page 26 of it, or thereabouts, from memory. I have read it and assessed it as a whole.
That was an important aspect in the context of what is happening and reported in the news.
More immediately, I used it in an answer to EmCee in this thread because it was relevant.
Your contribution was then "which hard left, apologist publication did you lift that from?"
You are comedy GOLD.
ROR again.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
The information is, I think, published on page 26 of it, or thereabouts, from memory. I have read it and assessed it as a whole.
That was an important aspect in the context of what is happening and reported in the news.
More immediately, I used it in an answer to EmCee in this thread because it was relevant.
Your contribution was then "which hard left, apologist publication did you lift that from?"
You are comedy GOLD.
ROR again.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30697 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24493 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25403 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25824 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25403 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26378 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26609 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26501 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27123 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26777 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26938 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27748 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27176 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27847 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27310 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27780 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27680 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27768 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27382 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27490 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27547 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27083 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27382 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27768 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27680 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27780 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27310 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27847 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27176 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27748 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26938 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26777 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27123 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27505 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26615 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26168 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25511 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25099 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25511 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26168 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26615 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26501 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24493 times)

