posted on 19/11/2020 13:27Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae

well done Sir take a bow, a 10 post 4 hour gotchya that FINALLY got where you wanted it (after pushing and poking) and despite me stating I agreed with the statement anyway (even after you tried to imply otherwise) and you then lying about the source and not linking it (something you usually seem so keen to do)
You keep that one tucked away for your AS apologists and the fight ahead comrade.
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30887 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24649 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25567 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26001 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25567 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26543 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26772 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26673 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27300 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26969 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27142 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27978 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27374 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28061 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27524 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27992 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27898 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28001 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27599 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27693 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27761 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27260 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27599 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28001 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27898 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27992 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27524 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28061 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27374 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27978 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27142 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26969 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27300 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27709 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26796 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26350 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25674 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25262 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25674 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26350 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26796 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26673 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24649 times)


