posted on 19/11/2020 13:27Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae

well done Sir take a bow, a 10 post 4 hour gotchya that FINALLY got where you wanted it (after pushing and poking) and despite me stating I agreed with the statement anyway (even after you tried to imply otherwise) and you then lying about the source and not linking it (something you usually seem so keen to do)
You keep that one tucked away for your AS apologists and the fight ahead comrade.
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30698 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24495 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25406 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25824 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25406 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26378 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26609 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26501 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27125 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26778 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26938 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27748 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27177 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27848 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27312 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27780 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27681 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27769 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27383 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27494 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27550 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27083 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27383 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27769 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27681 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27780 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27312 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27848 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27177 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27748 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26938 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26778 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27125 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27505 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26615 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26169 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25511 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25101 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25511 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26169 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26615 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26501 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24495 times)


